Family I: Kader HK (Kenner) > Lili Ledy
Left leg: “MADE IN HONG KONG” (MIHK)
- A wider grip at the top handle of the staff
- EPMs (Ejector Pin Marks) There’s two along the length of every Family 1 mould staff
- When production finished for the MIHK figure, the F1 moulds were sent to Mexico where Lili Ledy began their ERG production cycle. The Lili Ledy version is found in shades of darker grey, and of course features the same EPMs and wider handle shape as mentioned above.
- TIG ref.V2
Family II: Unitoy HK (Kenner)
Left leg: “HONG KONG” and smoothed no coo
- Two variants of the UT staff exist:
– A tapered grip on the top staff handle
– A widened grip in darker grey plastic
Family III: Universal Manufacturers (Kenner)
Left leg: “MADE IN TAIWAN”
- The Taiwan staff is most identifiable by the top handle, which has an off-centred “bulge”
- Found in 2 shades – a light grey and a slightly darker mid-grey.