TABLE OF CONTENTS
The scarred COO shown on the far right is unique to Glasslite, therefore the closest COO relative is the Kenner scarred version which is used for the comparison below.
Compared to his Kenner counterpart, the Glasslite Darth Vader has:
- Moulded in harder plastic
- The black plastic used has an overall more glossy appearance
- Different spray mask on chest plate
- Paler red paint detail
- Different spray mask on belt buckle with unpainted black raised circle
- Packaged with a semi-transparent v8 Lightsaber & unique cape
- One of the scarred COO’s is slightly modified compared to Kenner’s
The Glasslite Darth Vader came with a semi-transparent v8 Lightsaber compared to the Kenner v2 Lightsaber.
Compared to the Kenner lighsaber, the Glasslite lightsaber is:
- Duller in colour
- Thicker Tip
- Larger in length
- Semi-transparent with flecking
- Floats during the water test
- Both lightsabers float when placed in water
- Kenner lightsaber sinks when tapped
The Glasslite Darth Vader came with a cape similar in overall size to it’s Kenner counterpart however it has several distinguishing features.
Compared to the Kenner cape, the Glasslite cape has:
- Large rounded bottom corners
- Wider space between the arm holes
- Smooth glossy inside finish with a faint ‘manufacturing’ lines, Kenner has a duller finish.
- Smooth matt outside finish, Kenner has a cross-hatch pattern and zips when you run your finger nail across it.