DIFFERENCES: Compared to his Meccano (Tri/Mec) counterpart, the Glasslite Luke Skywalker has:
- Pale face, neck and hands
- Lighter yellow hair
- Equal eyebrows
- Darker trousers
- A Black belt
- Hand painted belt / trousers and hands (TBC)
- Excess mould flashing
- Melt marks (*)
- Unique Lightsaber
*Melt marks have been present on 3 of my 4 examples.
NOTE: A Meccano (Tri/Mec) figure with an identical COO is used for the comparison.
Poor QA also resulted in minor differences between batches.
- Differences in paint applications.
- Melt marks on the front of the torso.
- Mould flash (see on these example along the legs and arms)
The Glasslite Luke Skywalker came with a v8 Lightsaber compared to the Meccano (Tri/Mec) v4 Lightsaber. The Lightsaber which came with the Meccano (Tri/Mec) variant is not unique and is therefore labelled as Kenner/Meccano in the comparison photos below.
- Both lightsabers float when placed in water
- Meccano/Kenner lightsaber sinks when tapped