- Lighter grey plastic
- Deep EPM on the grip halfway up the handle
- Mid grey plastic
- There’s two alternating versions of this axe, with the EPMs found mirrored on either side of the axe. These were shot in different cavities of the same steel tooling.
M3: Lili Ledy
- A unique mould, roughly based on the Smile HK factory sculpt.
- Found commonly lettered “A” or “B”, but can also be found with a blank area instead of a letter.
- Notably thicker axe blade than the Kenner version.
- Found commonly in a range of darker grey colours. A distinctly lighter grey version was also produced.
GW ACRYLIC VIBRO AXE DISPLAY CASE
Easy to use, the Vibro Axe holder is supplied in 2 parts – BASE and TOP PLATE – and are specifically designed to accompany the GW Acrylic LASER cases.
All holders are produced from Archival grade UV acrylic sheet (UV 99%+) to ensure the very best protection for your collection.
We like to access our collectibles and have the freedom to change things up therefore we recommend Bostik Removeable Glue Dots which are acid and lignin free and leave no trace on the surface of the case when removed.