- Lighter grey plastic
- Deep EPM on the grip halfway up the handle
- Mid grey plastic
- There’s two alternating versions of this axe, with the EPMs found mirrored on either side of the axe. These were shot in different cavities of the same steel tooling.
M3: Lili Ledy
- A unique mould, roughly based on the Smile HK factory sculpt.
- Found commonly lettered “A” or “B”, but can also be found with a blank area instead of a letter.
- Notably thicker axe blade than the Kenner version.
- Found commonly in a range of darker grey colours. A distinctly lighter grey version was also produced.